Various information about well-being, happiness and self-improvement.
M Reza Faisal from Bandung, Indonesia [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
One Sheet Summaries
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps by Forsgren, Humble, and Kim
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Good Habits, Bad Habits by Wendy Wood
- Leadership is Language by L. David Marquet
- Tiny Habits by B.J. Fogg
Well-Being Science and Practice
- Yale Science of Well-Being I completed this terrific 10-week online course. Here are notes I took.
- Seven Steps for Effective Learning
- How to Learn
- How to Practice
- Month Of Mu - Week 1 My first round of removing distractions in September 2018.
- A Week of Web Blocking Another attack on distractions. I significantly removed and reduced social media and online streaming for two weeks in February 2019.
- Personal Reflections On Removing Distractions For Improved Productivity | Software Meadows Progress report, April 2019
- How To Handle Backlog Overload: Dump It A process for reducing backlog anxiety.
Comment for me? Send an email. I might even update the post!